Sunday, January 4, 2009

DSF! DSF! DSF!



Some people deserve a nickname and a triple cheer., especially those who fall into the category of  "Renaissance Man". He is a remodeler of homes, a tech-whiz, theologian, youth ministry leader, father of four extremely generous children, fine husband, humble deacon, and gift-giver extraordanaire. A few years ago he gave me my first coffee roaster for Christmas, and this year... the gift of reading fine books via the Amazon wish list. I wonder do ya know him? DSF! DSF!

4 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

Dave Fauth?

beckers said...

bingo!

Nancy Fauth said...

Wow. A "Renaissance Man". Not sure I qualify for that. I'm more of a James 3:2 man. "For we all stumble in many ways..."

Without NEF, I would not be the person I am today. So as much as it is DSF, it is also NEF.

Annie B. said...

DSNEF! DSNEF!
miss you guys...