Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Great Cow War


On Wednesday Haley came up to me and said, "We don't have a lot of videos.  Can I make a video?"
Me:  "Make a video?  What do you mean?"
Haley:  "You know... I'll make my own video then we can watch it on t.v."
Me (trying to encourage creativity):  "Okay....I guess you could try.  What would this video be called?"
Haley:  "Oh yeah, I already know that.  It's called THE MAN AND THE GREAT COW WAR."
Me:  "That sounds interesting....Okay, well first you need to write a script."

With that we sat down and Haley dictated the script to me, line by line.  I tried to help her, but she wasn't really interested in any of my ideas.  She already knows where she wants to film it.  Maybe when Clint comes we can start filming.

2 comments:

burnshead said...

Um, ok, I ABSOLUTELY want to see this film on the blog when it is completed!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I am the proud grandmother of the new director of "The Cow War " Maybe I can be an advisor to the film. Need any help? Nonni