Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The end

This is the last post of getagarman.blogspot.com.

It's been fun to blog here and "document our days" the last 3 1/2 years.  It has whet my appetite for writing, and has made me think about writing more seriously.

So, this is not the end of my blogging days...it may really only be the beginning.

A HUGE thanks goes out to Kevin Dowker for the (I don't even WANT to know how many) hours of work he has put into this project.  It all started with a simple phone call on New Year's Day asking Kevin how to make TABS on my blog.  Six months and a bunch of hard work later, he has transformed it into this...

(drum roll, please....)


May it be...For the Glory of HIS Name (No....not Kevin Dowker's name--the name of Jesus.  My husband says this pronoun is rather ambiguous and I need to clarify).  

1 comment:

Austin said...

Looking forward to the new site!