Sunday, July 27, 2008

As Times Change...


So must our blogging habits. In case you have not noticed, we have been placed on probation by the Pelt blog clearing house. I understand...but think it is a bit hasty and unwarranted; two out of the last three weeks we have spent disconnected from the information superhighway and the other week as a whirlwind. There was some small posting at my personal blog, but it does not register with the Pelt clearinghouse. Nevertheless I have come to recognize that with as significant a life change as we are going through we must make some adjustments. Our time, energy, and station of life no longer require separate blogs. Also, Annie has begged me to return and not placed any limitations on what I may post. At this point I will be posting at getagarman.blogspot.com and nowhere else. 

No comments: