5. When you are packing or putting stuff into storage, nothing is worth as much as it is when it is being used in your house.
4. Most of us have some sort of file full of things that seemed like they should be kept "just in case" (i.e. just in case I get audited by the IRS), but now must either be thrown out or take up precious space.
3. Most of the time you are trying to move your stuff while simultaneous using it in the last week you are in your house.
2. For me there is this nagging sense that I have to buy back anything that I throw away.
1. There is always more in your house than you can ever imagine or figure out how it all got there