As we were driving home, it was sort of clear that we had no real satisfactory game plan. We were on the waiting list at a few places provided for people in situations like ours. We knew that we could always stay in a hotel if we needed to, but there are pluses and minuses to hotel livin'. As we drove home I voiced a prayer to God, asking for Him to provide a situation that would keep our family together and make the upcoming experience a little less stressful.
Now this doesn't happen every time I ask for something, but when we got home I opened my e-mail to find an offer for a place to stay from July 29-August 29th about thirteen miles from the hospital. Thanks to Crozet Baptist Church, figuring out this next month just got a little easier. So on July 29th, we will go to a doctor's appointment at UVA and then settle in for the month there in Crozet and wait.